Which Band Do You Want/Need to Familiarize Yourself With More Before PP?

Pretty much only Serenity, who I'm only a casual fan of, and Sinbreed, who I discovered from the PPUSA announcement vid. Maybe I should brush up on some of Mystic Prophecy's stuff too, they have a ton of albums out now.

Not that I need to prep, per se, but anyone have any guesses on Symphony X's setlist? I seem to recall Michael Romeo saying an interview that they'd do something special for ProgPower, and that the most popular guess was playing DWoT in its entirety. Or maybe he specifically mentioned that, my memory of his comments is pretty vague...anyone remember what he said? It will be good to see them again regardless, but it will definitely be awesome if there's a large deviation from the setlist they did on the tour with Iced Earth.

If they can break out "Paradise Lost" and let Russell Allen blow us all away, that would make my fucking week! I expect them to play some older stuff for us than what they did on the IE tour. This is ProgPower, everybody here has probably seen them before, I think they'll have to change it up a bit.

Pretty MAids is the band I have no clue about and I'm thinking I dont care to listen to their discography to learn,
I'll tell ya, I'm not looking forward to the BBQ aftermath, the smell of bbq farts eminating from everywhere and assailing us all