4. Adagio
5. Sonata Arctica

Saturday:
1. Edenbridge
2. Planet X or Tony MacAlpine solo
3. Andromeda
4. Pagans Mind
5. Angra

Anyone said Akashic yet? they kick ass! Andromeda, Arwen, Cloudscape, Scar Symmetry, anything with Arjen Lucassen....my list could go on and on...these are a few that haven't been to PPUSA yet though. KEEP IT METAL!!

EvilGrit said:
Sounds like you've seen ARP a few times. Damn you!! :)
Maybe someday I'll get over there!

Just do it! We live in Cologne.You can always contact me if you need any information, help with tickets or a place to stay. :)

Probably have to be a Pre-Party band or maybe they would count at the Oddball choice - but what does everyone think of having BeatallicA play? Those guys are great - and I bet they put on a fun live show - and lets face it - the combination of BEatles/Metallica is a classic. These guys have passed up the real Metallica a couple of albums :)

jeff

MetalPrincess8 said:
Anyone said Akashic yet? they kick ass! Andromeda, Arwen, Cloudscape, Scar Symmetry, anything with Arjen Lucassen....my list could go on and on...these are a few that haven't been to PPUSA yet though. KEEP IT METAL!!

+1 to you for mentioning Arwen, I forgot about them.

I'll post it here too ...
OK this line up would make me cry like a little girlllllll!!!!
Piss my pants !!!! and Kill a million people for Allah!!!!

Preparty:

Rebellion
Ephel Duath
Divison
Vision Divine

Friday:

Elvenking
Battlelore
Threshold
Anathema
Sonata Arctica

Saturday:

Wintersun
Within Temptation
Green Carnation
Vanden Plas
Fates Warning or Symphony X

Come on that would kick Ass!!!

Shark, I could really go for that! Pretty kick ass, but we have seen SYX many times but NEVER the true gods FATES. Great choices! IMO

WARLOCK....DORO

That would guarantee my return. That would be a cool Reunion show.

Other picks ;
DragonForce
Vanden Plas
Brainstorm
Firewind
Dream Evil
Edenbridge
The rest can be filled in as you please.... Glenns picks since he will pick them as he can best to fill the line up....

firstly i want circus maximius headlining one night
circus maximus
and i know it will never hapen but sence were talking about a WISH list for power metal
i dlikek king diamond and iron maiden there
into eternity if there still together
THERION would be an awsome adition to the line up
i know it s not really that kind of music but they would fit in well BORKNAGAR i have always wanted to see them but they wont ture usa for some reason
and i think evergrey diserves a permanent spot on the bill the embodie both prog and power trully a poster band for prog power
thats it and maby children of bodem but once again difernt kind o fmusic i guess

fatesmiles said:
I'll post it here too ...
OK this line up would make me cry like a little girlllllll!!!!
Piss my pants !!!! and Kill a million people for Allah!!!!

Preparty:

Rebellion
Ephel Duath
Divison
Vision Divine

Friday:

Elvenking
Battlelore
Threshold
Anathema
Sonata Arctica

Saturday:

Wintersun
Within Temptation
Green Carnation
Vanden Plas
Fates Warning or Symphony X

Come on that would kick Ass!!!

Shark, I could really go for that! Pretty kick ass, but we have seen SYX many times but NEVER the true gods FATES. Great choices! IMO

Why Thank You :) :headbang: I just know Glen has tried to get Fates so many times and failed that I had to put in another headliner in case it happened again Haha! But Fates Should Play Progpower!!!

harvesteromega said:
into eternity if there still together

Good point....I'm wondering what's up in THEIR world right now, gotta be pretty disappointing....

THERION would be an awsome adition to the line up

Hell, yes! Financially it's probably impossible, but damnit, I want to see them again.

i know it s not really that kind of music but they would fit in well BORKNAGAR i have always wanted to see them but they wont ture usa for some reason

They've been on my list of potential sponsorees before, since they do mix clean and growly vox. Glenn has said he wouldn't book a band with just growls.....

thats it and maby children of bodem but once again difernt kind o fmusic i guess

...with this exception. Back before CoB toured the States as an opening band but after they played Milwaukee Metal Fest, Glenn actually considered them....the one time I know of where he was willing to break his above self-imposed rule. Now, they tour pretty frequently here and have finally headlined, so the lustre as a PP 'oddball' band is gone. Still, one of the best live shows I've seen in years, and nice guys, too.

manowarfan1 said:
Probably have to be a Pre-Party band or maybe they would count at the Oddball choice - but what does everyone think of having BeatallicA play? Those guys are great - and I bet they put on a fun live show - and lets face it - the combination of BEatles/Metallica is a classic. These guys have passed up the real Metallica a couple of albums :)

jeff

That would kick so much ass it's not even funny. Only down side would be not having a rewind button to catch everything I'd miss from laughing too hard. (Like that Newscaster scene in Bruce Almighty, HAD to go back a few times) Very good call!

Pellaz said:
...with this exception. Back before CoB toured the States as an opening band but after they played Milwaukee Metal Fest, Glenn actually considered them....the one time I know of where he was willing to break his above self-imposed rule. Now, they tour pretty frequently here and have finally headlined, so the lustre as a PP 'oddball' band is gone. Still, one of the best live shows I've seen in years, and nice guys, too.

I'm assuming this would have been for progpowers 2, 3, or 4? *goes into a spasm thinking of PP3's already legendary lineup with the addition of CoB*

woosta said:
PreParty:
1. Lake of Tears or Angelzoom or In Extremo
2. Lordi or Deathstars
3. Firewind or Gotthard

Friday:

1. Vengeance
2. Soul Relic or Private Line or Charon or Entwine
3. Tiamat
4. Pretty Maids
5. Running Wild

Saturday:

1. Fate or Wig Wam
2. Dream Evil or Poisonblack or Rawhead Rexx
3. Crematory
4. Axel Rudi Pell
5. Helloween

Notice that I went really heavy on my Prog selections. :)

Nice choices here, Tiamat, Entwine, Crematory:headbang:

No-Mercy said:
BRING BACK EPICA!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

others id love to see

Blind Guardian
Luca Turilli
Nocturnal Rites
Magistral
Odins Court
Falconer
Sonata Arctica
Dark Empire
Brainstorm
Tad Morose -make urban sing

I agree Epica was awesome, but I figured it unlikely since they just played this year.

Iced Earth
Ensiferum
Wintersun
Therion
Kamelot
Vanden Plas
Hibria
Galloglass
Agalloch
Kiuas
Scar Symmetry
Nevermore (there's a higher chance of having Death w/Chuck (RIP) back, but it's a wishlist, isn't it?)

- Dark Moor
- Falconer
- Celesty
- Within Temptation
- Sonata Arctica (headline)

- Freternia
- Power Quest
- Wuthering Heights
- Elvenking
- Virgin Steele

I would be a very happy person!!!!