Masterplan
Wuthering Heights

Day 2

Mastermind
Highland Glory
Mesmerize
Sabaton
Skyclad

The problem is I don't have a single band to sleep to :lol: (and I guess urinate will be estrictly between bands, so cut down the liquids again)

my ultamit wish list for a music frstival piriod would include
circus maximus
lamb of god
dragon force
nile(awsome live)
bad religion( actualy very heavy live)
canibal corpse
ever grey
freak kitchen
children of bodem
dimmu borgir
theas are just the best preformances i have ever seen tahts probly the list there not necesarly in that order i have been to so many shows so many and theas are the best so far i cant really put rodger waters on here i dont think thats a show to its self
i would cal the fest
:kickass: FEST-FEST:headbang:
:Smokin:

harvesteromega said:
circus maximus
lamb of god
dragon force
nile(awsome live)
canibal corpse
ever grey
freak kitchen
children of bodem
dimmu borgir
theas are just the best preformances i have ever seen tahts probly the list there not necesarly in that order i have been to so many shows so many and theas are the best so far i cant really put rodger waters on here i dont think thats a show to its self
i would cal the fest

Shouldnt someone band this guy just for being dumb.

harvesteromega said:
circus maximus
lamb of god
dragon force
nile(awsome live)
canibal corpse
ever grey
freak kitchen
children of bodem
dimmu borgir
i would cal the fest
I agree with Dolimite, i don't think this person has a clue about ProgPower and the Genre of music that is presented there and this person has no clue as to who played this year. Then there is the spelling. Oh well everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how it is phrased or spelled.

My dream/wishlist:

Day 1
Angra
Evil Masquerade
Cloudscape
Outworld
SymphonyX

Day 2
Pantommind
Dead Soul Tribe
Fates Warning
Masterplan
Crimson Glory

....:loco: ....

MEGALOUD said:
Nice to see a few Nightmare bands in the running for next year
Saw several CLOUDSCAPE and a few SUSPYRE, and BEYOND TWILIGHT,
all choices from everyones list are excellent, but I would like to see a couple of these bands as well as SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE...be killer!
I will always put Spheric Universe Experience and Mindflow on my list, as i think they would blow the roof off and have people saying "OH CRIKKEY" :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Lanfear, anyone?
Nightmare has so many good bands that could be at ProgPower... I say bring Mindflow, Lanfear and Pyramaze again!!! But only if Tomy plays again, I missed his performance :(

Cloudscape and Beyond Twilight will do too.

AngraRULES said:
Lanfear, anyone?
Nightmare has so many good bands that could be at ProgPower... I say bring Mindflow, Lanfear and Pyramaze again!!! But only if Tomy plays again, I missed his performance :(

Cloudscape and Beyond Twilight will do too.
I have wanted LANFEAR for two years now. i would love to see them at ProgPower. Hell yes bring back PYRAMAZE, and TOMY.:headbang: :headbang:

ProgmetalAngel said:
Outworld, Pyramaze, Mystic Prophecy, Adagio, Pagans Mind, Brainstorm, Evil Masquerade, Tad Morose, Zero Hour, Meyvn, Warmachine, Enertia, Communic

Just a few of my picks ;)

I think I love you - although since ZH and Pyramaze just played this year, I'd throw a Blind Guardian, Iced Earth or someoen like that in there - and maybe After Forever too -a fter seeing Epica twice in two weeks - I can definitely handle another band of that ilk :)

jeff

Ascension said:
Say like...ummm...an Ark reunion?
:OMG:

hmmm, - if Jorn wanted that, wouldn't he then have played more Ark songs at the PP? :err:

I pretty much got the impression that he didn't want to do this anymore - not Ark, not Masterplan, not many other great things he did in the past. :cry: No aggressive singing anyway.
I was a bit sad to learn that he seemed to favour other people's (of course: idol's :headbang: ) songs more than many of his own career which I had rather wanted him to do onstage. Even though I truly think that Dio & Coverdale are most outstanding artists :worship: , I would like Jorn to do his own stuff, - none (or at least: not as much) of theirs.

Still, I love the man!! :worship: And I really hope he'll do fine in the future!
:headbang:

Ascension said:
Say like...ummm...an Ark reunion?
:OMG:

Not a chance. Jorn never stays more than two albums with a band (except his own), although rumours are he's collaborating with Ralph Santolla so maybe this will be his second (and last :lol: ) album with Millenium.