A note about Powerglove

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you like them now because they are popular?

Wait wait wait a second...

Aren't you the one who insists that Queensryche is better than any other current bands simply because they have better albums sold, and therefore... are... more popular? :lol:

Wow, the tide has turned. And no, I don't like PG because they're popular. Hell, I didn't say I became their biggest fan! I just felt like I should at least own up and say "I was an asshole for no reason." :lol:

And you're right... You've never been an asshole to bands you don't like, not that I have seen. Like you said, you've been occasionally "just an asshole". :lol: If you still change your mind about PP this year, I'm buying you a beer...or a coke... or an Angra disc. :lol:

Jeez, why so much time invested in personal attacks on a thread I opened just to really come out and say "I was wrong and I was an asshole" ?

Just saw them last night open for Symphony X and still don't see the appeal. Its kind of like Van Canto...after 2 minutes the novelty wore off. The funny thing is I know many of the themes because I used to be big into 80's cartoons, comics, and video games (especially old school 2D RPG's) but this still did NOTHING for me. They weren't horrible by any means and seem like a fun and talented group of musicians but I'll pass in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.