For those not in attendance, what happened with Damian and his "guest"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and one other thing...

That was the 5th ProgPower I have attended, and have yet to see a woman from the audience show the band her tits.

What's up with that? Happens all the time at other concerts!:lol:
:kickass:

HTH is an old blues song the Black Crowes covered, if I'm not mistaken. Anyone know who originally did it? Edit: Otis Redding, apparently.

Otis Redding made it popular...and I believe he also originally co-wrote it...

Anyone?

Rock on!

Oh, and one other thing...

That was the 5th ProgPower I have attended, and have yet to see a woman from the audience show the band her tits.

What's up with that? Happens all the time at other concerts!:lol:
:kickass:

Geez thanks alot!! Now someone will have to do it next year, and others will be complaining on the forum afterwards about whether it was appropriate or not, or how they couldn't see the stage.

I'm still waiting for someone to suggest a painted torso day for the next PPUSA.

So let me get this straight - people are freaking out over a little tits and ass on the stage at 2am, and are actually shocked and horrified, despite many years of precedent?

This is a festival which for the last several years has featured a multitude women in corsets and short skirts that are sometimes only centimeters from showing nipples and pussy, girls with their pants down to their hipbones with their thong straps prominently displayed, crotch-grinding, ass-grabbing, and breast-squeezing happening throughout the hallways all night long, a hotel party with a naked girl in the pool, a guitarist who performs with vibrators ... shit, Crooks and Lotesto could run their OWN adult expo on their own, the way those two carry on all weekend. Anyway, near-nudity and blatantly lewd behavior is practically a standard in the audience, and some of you are freaked out over a bit of b00bs? Fer the love of Fred almighty. Granted, there's a taste factor involved in which Damian kinda chose poorly, but the puritan reaction is pretty hypocritical, especially given the behavior I've seen some of the same people who are complaining indulge in.

If you don't want to expose your children to it, that's fine and that's your decision as a parent - but it's not like this is unexpected!

What is it with all the church references in this thread? I bet people that attend church bake sales have breasts too you know! :lol:
13.gif
I'm cruisin' church bakes sales from now on...BOOBIES!!

So let me get this straight - people are freaking out over a little tits and ass on the stage at 2am, and are actually shocked and horrified, despite many years of precedent?

a hotel party with a naked girl in the pool, a guitarist who performs with vibrators ...

I'm kinda surprised at the offense taken regarding the incident. It's a metal show, after all, not a church bake sale.
:loco:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suspect it's the opinion of some, that those who were offended, were offended because they're church going folk. I'm not saying that's so, just guessing that's why we've seen church references.

Zod

I don't think that is it. What is more hypocritical than the church? So it is easy to compare with the people in here moaning about this. What I gather from the "offended" is that it is ok to do one thing like half naked women on the floor or drunken metal guys, but it's wrong if naked chick is on stage. Sounds like something a church goer would come up with.
I believe the only jackasses offended might have been the same ones in front of the stage trying to take pictures up Tom Englund's wife's skirt. Now talk about disrespecting women.

I think this thread has been officially jacked.

And I don't mean that in a good way.

(Best Officer Barbrady voice): "Nothing to see here...move along...move along..."

haven't any of you guys been to ozzfest, or hell any huge all ages rock show like lynrd skynrd? Those are shows that actually DO have a large % of children, and there are wayyyyy more boobs/lewd behavior/anything under the sun. now consider a place that is essentially a huge bar, late at night, at a festival that probably has fewer than 1% kids. come on people.

haven't any of you guys been to ozzfest, or hell any huge all ages rock show like lynrd skynrd? Those are shows that actually DO have a large % of children, and there are wayyyyy more boobs/lewd behavior/anything under the sun. now consider a place that is essentially a huge bar, late at night, at a festival that probably has fewer than 1% kids. come on people.

Which is one reason why I don't go to Ozzfest anymore. Just got flat out annoying between bands, among other things. But in all honesty, and I could just be speaking for myself with this, it was more that it wasn't expected. It's not that I'm some prudish wench who does nothing but say "hail mary's" every morning. I just wasn't expecting it, found some bits to be tasteless (which is why I no longer attend Atlanta fetish shows), and really wasn't thrilled that I rushed back for that. *shrugs* Take it as you will.

As far as Ozzfest goes, topless women who are in bad need of support has been going on since day one. It's expected, doesn't change the taste factor, but you know what you're going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.