Saturday Headliner Announcement:

Great job, Glenn!
I know that I wasn't the biggest supporter of Nevermore's headlining position, but it does suck for those who were looking forward to seeing them. It also has to hurt attendance figures to a degree. However, I can't help but be ecstatic that Jorn will be playing. This makes a considerable difference in how I valued this year's lineup. Though I'll be leaving early on Friday, I now have a reason to stick around on Saturday. As for anybody complaining about Jorn being a repeat artist, I completely sympathize with you. After all, didn't he just appear like, five festivals ago with an entirely different band? That's just plain ridiculous. Lighten up, you fucks! Anyway, I'm surprised that he's headlining, but if he's giving a set of songs ranging from his career, that will keep things interesting. He's an incredible singer. I just hope his stage presence has improved from the Ark performance. You would think that he was nailed to the floor with his hands glued to the mic stand. Then again, his voice is enough to captivate an audience. Kudos, Glenn!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

J-Dubya 777 said:
What is it about vocalists and Norway? :Spin:
(Is the Beer Pong challenge still on?)
How about a Mikey/Jorn duet during the Jorn set? : )

I'm actually thinking this is the best line up overall since PP III...

J-Dubya

Hi J-Dubya:Spin:

Ooh hell yeah the Beer Pong is on:headbang:
Yeah a duet would have been cool...you never know;)
Actually did a litle duet with Jorn at a festival 2 years ago...we sang along on the ultimate rock song " STARS"..remember that tune?:D

Weeeeeee`ree Staaaaaaaaaaaarssss:headbang: :headbang:

tattooedsean666 said:
I will admit that Nevermore "finally" getting to play a long set in their own country would have been awesome!!

AS for Jorn,

what 1 cd from each of his various projects would people recommend getting?

Hi there Tattoo:Spin:

I`ve been a "fanboy" of Jorn`s work for many years now and have a huge collection of his different releases. As a vocalist myself I find these releases as the top-notch:

* ARK- Burn the sun ( the best vocal performance I`ve ever heard in all my life )
* Jorn- Worldchanger ( a must have for those who loves a good melody and cool guitars..I love the sound on this album..Tommy Hansen is tha man )
* Millennium- Hourglass ( one of the best AOR/melodic rock album there is..Jorn is doing some amazing stuff here..as always )
* Beyond Twilight- The Devils hall of fame ( a one of a kind album..this dark and mystical masterpiece shows the listener Jorn`s "dark side" ..hihi )
* Masterplan- Masterplan ( this album shows people that it is not a must to have a clean-high-pitch voice to sing power metal )

Hope you get an idea from what I`ve pointed out :D

See ya later:wave: :headbang:

tattooedsean666 said:
I will admit that Nevermore "finally" getting to play a long set in their own country would have been awesome!!

AS for Jorn,

what 1 cd from each of his various projects would people recommend getting?

I posted that for you on the BB, Sean