Saturday Headliner Announcement:

Ascension said:
l have a friend that just committed to going on the Jorn announcement alone. He was on the fence before.

woosta said:
He may be your friend, but is he a "friend" of metal if it took all the way down to the last band, and a substitute at that to sway him? :erk:

I don't think whether someone is into Metal is determined by whether or not you like the lineup that Glenn has booked. It could just be that you have your own individual opinion.

With the defection of NeverEverAgain, I was EXTREMELY dissapointed. I was really thinking that I wouldn't be going because I was not impressed with the remainder of Saturday's lineup, and I was thinking that the odds were not in my favor of getting a headliner worthy of replacing what was there before. I'm happy to say that Glenn did get something good enough to make me spend MY money and go.

And if anyone not familiar with Jorn's vocal ability, he is right up there towards the top. He will knock all of our jaws out of our heads.

Back to topic. Jorn pwns AngraRULES. :loco:

In my humble opinion, Jorn is likely one of the best voices in metal alongside Tom Englund. Looks like we're in for a real treat this year.....and damn, I'm so getting into Mercenary.

Hopefully Jorn will do more ARK than Masterplan.

Ascension said:
l could not have chosen any better words. This was definitely a twist that probably noone could have figured on.

Most definitively. When Nevermore cancelled I posted a lot of "wish bands" (among those Jorn) but mostly to get into the playful spirit of the forum. I never thought one of them will be picked...and certainly not Jorn.

Life is stranger than fiction :p

NP: Helloween - 'Secret Alibi'

Barking Pumpkin said:
I've actually kind of stopped listening to metal for the most-part :OMG:, hence not really doing the foruming much anymore.

You can never STOP listening to metal, It's stuck with you till you die. :D
It may go into remission, but some 30+ years later I still love it.......:Spin:

Something tells me there's a story here, so spill it dooooode! :cool:

J-Dubya

Let's get a bet going to see what's caused this to happen.... my money is on a religious conversion????

Perhaps we can do an intervention if necessary.

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS GLENN!!!! I have been looking forward to seeing Jorn in any form or fashion ofr the last 4 years and you have made that dream come true. Seems my fellow BBers have been very kind to you on this lineup. Of Course, the resident board idiot (JSW) has not posted in it, lol.

Mike Maximus said:
Yiiiiippiiiiii:hotjump:

Thx Glenn you`re tha man:worship:

Last year you brought me Conception ( and us of course..hihi ) and now Jorn...I guess what I`m feeling is ..love:Spin:

" Rainbow Shaker on a Unicorn-ride ":D

Michael Eriksen:wave:
Yeah I think that we have an unofficial great Norwegian band slot or two at PP every year now! :D

Mike Maximus said:
Yiiiiippiiiiii:hotjump:

Thx Glenn you`re tha man:worship:

Last year you brought me Conception ( and us of course..hihi ) and now Jorn...I guess what I`m feeling is ..love:Spin:

" Rainbow Shaker on a Unicorn-ride ":D

Michael Eriksen:wave:

What is it about vocalists and Norway? :Spin:
(Is the Beer Pong challenge still on?)
How about a Mikey/Jorn duet during the Jorn set? : )

I'm actually thinking this is the best line up overall since PP III...

J-Dubya

VenomGA said:
THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS GLENN!!!! I have been looking forward to seeing Jorn in any form or fashion ofr the last 4 years and you have made that dream come true. Seems my fellow BBers have been very kind to you on this lineup. Of Course, the resident board idiot (JSW) has not posted in it, lol.

JSW can be confirmed as pissed now. :tickled:

I honestly meant it as a light-hearted jab based on his previous *ahem* sharp criticism of the roster that I never took exception to.

Oh well... :loco:

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
JSW can be confirmed as pissed now. :tickled:

I honestly meant it as a light-hearted jab based on his previous *ahem* sharp criticism of the roster that I never took exception to.

Oh well... :loco:

Glenn H.

Just ignore him. he wouldn;t know good music if it bit him on the a$$. Hell he loves the new In Flamez cd...enough said:loco: