The annual roster clue (PP USA IX):

SERENITY (US Debut)
SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE (US Debut)
VOLBEAT(US Debut Oddball band)
PRETTY MAIDS (US debut)
ANUBIS GATE (US Debut)
ANDROMEDA (US Debut)

MINDFLOW (Texas Madfest and short US Tour)
NOCTURNAL RITES (Chicago Powerfest One Off)

SYMPHONY X (Returning)
NIGHTWISH (Special show Returning)

And those ladies and gents are my predications for next year, now lets see how many i get right as i only got two right this year.

\m/ Nice pics J-man :headbang: NW & syx alone would sell out the festival immediately. Would love to see Brainstorm and Angra return as well:loco:

Did you go to Powerfest 06? Both of the bands were there and they both pwned my ass!! I couldnt stay awake for the headlining band either night one being Eldritch and one being Morgana Lefay both I am heavily regretting.

Yes, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself! :heh:
I HOPE you at least saw Nocturnal Rites...Probably my favorite set of the weekend.....

Yes, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself! :heh:
I HOPE you at least saw Nocturnal Rites...Probably my favorite set of the weekend.....

J-Dub you better believe I saw NR!!! NR and Biomech were the reason the went, I basically had no exposure to any other band. But now that I have gotten into Eldritch and ML I am kind of disappointed with myself. Though that Saturday I was challeneged to to be the drunkest person at Powerfest by my friend and i remeber I think I was :).

Did you go to Powerfest 06? Both of the bands were there and they both pwned my ass!! I couldnt stay awake for the headlining band either night one being Eldritch and one being Morgana Lefay both I am heavily regretting.
Actually, no, I didn't go. Unfortunately between getting time off work and lack of financial feasibility I had to miss it. But, I LOVE both bands and want to see them badly!

I was doing a search for something in the UltimateMetal search que at the top, something totally unrelated to this thread and came across what i think is a deeply buried clue as to who one of the Headliners maybe for 2008. Then I started thinking hmmmmmmm and then found what i think is another clue to the other headliner. I am wondering if Glenn scatters these little choice tidbits all over the forum, just to see how alert we are.

2008 Possible Headliners

NIGHTWISH
SAVATAGE

J-man, Machiavelli ain't got nothin on Glenn. It could just as easily be called Harvestonianism. ;)

I was doing a search for something in the UltimateMetal search que at the top, something totally unrelated to this thread and came across what i think is a deeply buried clue as to who one of the Headliners maybe for 2008. Then I started thinking hmmmmmmm and then found what i think is another clue to the other headliner. I am wondering if Glenn scatters these little choice tidbits all over the forum, just to see how alert we are.

2008 Possible Headliners

NIGHTWISH
SAVATAGE

I think you might be reading a little too deep into things. Unless you can verify these so called hints.

I hate these teases!! :p

Returning I'm crossing my fingers for Therion AND/or Orphaned Land.

Debuts.. This possibly is more of a wishlist than a "guess", but it can work both ways :p:
Turisas, Dark Moor, Labyrinth.
I would also say Delain (for the sake of female fronted band, I totally doubt Within Temptation).

Bands been in the USA.. Rhapsodyyyyyyyyyy "of fire" (still wishing) and my second guest would be Dream Evil (I think they had a one show in California).

Even though I'm breaking with tradition with the early roster announcement, I wanted to continue this one. My plan is the following:

*6 U.S. debuts

I'll go with Riverside, Mystic Prophecy, DGM, Labyrinth, Astral Doors, and Poverty's No Crime

*2 bands that have been to the States only once before (via tour or one-off)

Amorphis, and Nocturnal Rites

*2 returning bands.

Circus Maximus, and Nightwish

It think that would make for a hell of a lineup, but I couldn't come up with sure fire headliner types outside of Nightwish. With them on the bill I think there would be yet another sellout.

Britt

Wow, you've read my mind!! Specially for Riverside and Poverty's

I need to revise my list, why you ask? Cause we can, and because i hve given it more thought.

PATHOSRAY or SERENITY (US Debut)
SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE (US Debut)
VOLBEAT(US Debut Oddball band)
PRETTY MAIDS (US debut)
ANUBIS GATE (US Debut)
ANDROMEDA (US Debut)

AMORPHIS (Maybe)
NOCTURNAL RITES (Chicago Powerfest One Off)

SAVATAGE(Returning)
NIGHTWISH (Special show Returning)