The annual roster clue (PP USA IX):

Given the popularity of Iced Earth's new album, I'd say chances are really good that IE will be one of the headliners next year, although my memory doesn't go back far enough to know if they were ever a performer at PPUSA. So maybe they don't qualify as a "returning" act.

But IE would be a very nice addition to next year's roster, I think.

Given the popularity of Iced Earth's new album, I'd say chances are really good that IE will be one of the headliners next year, although my memory doesn't go back far enough to know if they were ever a performer at PPUSA. So maybe they don't qualify as a "returning" act.

They have not played the fest before, but I do believe Glenn has tried to get them in the past.

Come on now, this is ProgPower and Glenn is just amazing us one time after another after another after another. I say, if it's Iced Earth, he also brings back Pyramaze and we get some Barlow carry over guest appearance songs :kickass:

I need to revise my list, why you ask? Cause we can, and because i hve given it more thought.

PATHOSRAY or SERENITY (US Debut)
SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE (US Debut)
VOLBEAT(US Debut Oddball band)
PRETTY MAIDS (US debut)
ANUBIS GATE (US Debut)
ANDROMEDA (US Debut)

AMORPHIS (Maybe)
NOCTURNAL RITES (Chicago Powerfest One Off)

SAVATAGE(Returning)
NIGHTWISH (Special show Returning)

Pretty Maids has played the states...back in the 80s and the mighty Tage has never played the fest...PPV was W.O.M.D, NOT Savatage. I know some may think it is a technicality but those are the facts. With that said, I would love nothing else but to see Tage's 25th anniversary celebrated at the greatest festival going and if there is one guy who could pull it off it is Glenn!:headbang:

So I'm going to assume that either your plan has changed or the remaining 2 bands are both returning...maybe Therion and Orphaned Land?