PP USA VII: Band #5 confirmed

Good job Glenn. I was rooting for this band just from the buzz on the forums for the last several years. I've never even bothered checking them out, but had them on my original list nonetheless just to appease the Proggers here. :D

I'm happy for the Prog fans with this announcement. Good deal. :kickass:

checking the sound samples now, and they aren't bad at all. I was hoping for a band I could enjoy from a seat after standing through the Pyramaze and Savage Circus sets. Thanks! just what I needed. I'll let the 'Freaky' Proggers have my spot up front while I catch my breath.

This PPUSA is really shaping up to be one of the very best. :worship:

~Hoyt.

OMG FREAK KITCHEN< AN GUESS WHO ONE OF THE SPONSORS IS??????? ME HOLY SHIT and i though Glenn had forgotten me. Thanks Glenn this is awesome. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. I have forgotten Glenn we as sponsors get a special Patron badge right. Question is how many per sponsor???

Got you, i couldn't remember. Some one told me you got two, but ONE is just fine. Its all i need WOOOOHOOOOOOO. Thanks a bunch Glenn.

John

Pyramaze51 said:
Got you, i couldn't remember. Some one told me you got two, but ONE is just fine. Its all i need WOOOOHOOOOOOO. Thanks a bunch Glenn.

John

They were correct as that is what I used to do. Things are more exclusive backstage now.

Glenn H.

No problem, i am just excited i got this sponsorship. Thanks alot Damn FREAK KITCHEN and then to have PYRAMAZE there also. GLENN YOU ARE THE MAN my friend.

/faints!!!!!!!!!!! THUD!!!!!

Whoa and I get a sponsership too!! Fuckin A!!!

No one guitar player that has been at any of the PPUSA'a will impress like Mattia IA Eklundh, I am willing to put money on it. I hope he brings the dildo LOL

Bear

Pyramaze51 said:
You are a sponsor also BEAR???? Congratulations my friend.

There are 4 of us, go check the FK Page. Congrats to you as well, I am just totally stoked to finally be able to see IA and get a chance to help Glenn out as well. Its going to be a PARTY!!!!!

Bear

Bear said:
There are 4 of us, go check the FK Page. Congrats to you as well, I am just totally stoked to finally be able to see IA and get a chance to help Glenn out as well. Its going to be a PARTY!!!!!

Bear
PARTY TIME WOOOOHOOOOO i am always up for a party by the way I am John.

Wow, great news Glenn! I really don't know a lot about this band but I know a bunch of people will be more than excited by this announcement! I already have it up and running through my promotion sites - can't wait to see the rest of the line-up!

Congrats John & Bear!!

Harvester said:
Good. The day I quit surprising people is the day I retire this thing.

Glenn H.

And I thought you were not that unpredictable.

God damn you, Mr. Harveston. God damn you. lol

Are they the oddball this year?

Harvester said:
Mp3s are available in the audio section. I'd also recommend checking out the videos on the website.

For those unaware, that is Bumblefoot doing guest vocals & a bit of guitar soloing on "Speak When Spoken To." (credit Deron for the heads up).

Glenn H.

Excellent getting IA here.

Now that you mention it, what are the chances of an invite to Mr. Thal?

have not been inpressed by any of their albums. I'll still check them out but it might the the part when I take a little break and do a little socializing at the bar.

Right on Glenn, I'm not a big fan of the band themselves, but I do listen to them even though... simply cause it's fun listening to Mattias play. And i've heard, confirming what others have said here, that they are extremely entertaining on stage. Looks like I might be buying my friend beers at the Pre-Party... I bet him last night that Nocturnal Rites would be a #3 band.

Well i know where i will be when they are playing, I have really gotten into them lately. I know their music is different that is what makes them so unique. I know there is a singer in one of the bands all ready announced that likes them alot, so on his recommendation i got two of their CDs for Christmas and have not been disappointed at all.