First Headliner Announcement (and roster change)

That's cool for all the IE fans, but personally I am totally bummed about ASTRAL DOORS. They were one of 2 reasons to make the fest this year (the other obviously being IRON SAVIOR). Rob Rock is a great singer though.

Cool .. I'm happy about ths announcement. I'd been an IE fan for a long time, but I was never able to see Barlow perform live.

I'm upset about the Astral Doors news, but at least they'll be back next year. Rob Rock is a solid addition.

Britt

I Still can't not get over this!! Iced Earth is one of my Favorite bands especially with MAtt Barlow singing. THis is a dream come true.

The shear number of double entendre possibilities are so overwhelming at this moment, my head might explode. :loco:

If the genie is granting two wishes, than second one rhymes with Mevermore.

Zod

haha, and why not ask for an orgy(Caligula-style) while you are at it. midgets and all.

I'm ok with Helloween headlining the next night, or is that too much? :lol:

Astral Doors = big loss but knowing they're slated for next year is cool.

Iced Earth = big gain for Barlow fanbois...non entity for others who consider IE fallen from the ranks.

Rob Rock = decent add...great vocalist, alot of history, but latest solo stuff practically non impact.

Man... Iced Earth is great. Astral Doors was one of the bands I was most looking forward to. But with a PP X commitment, I'm not too disappointed.

I've never really listened to Rob Rock. Just know a lot of people around here toss his name around.