I'm curious....

1)How many cds do you own?
Around 350... I actually just went through them last weekend, trying to get at least half of them back into their proper cases :p

2)If you could pick one favorite out of your entire collection, what would it be?
hrm... at the mo, Rage for Order if I had to pick *just one*

3)Band you own the most number of cds from?
Marillion (30) (Queensrÿche is runner-up with 17--18 if you count Tate's solo)... a couple more of each if you count boots

4)What type of cds do you own the most of? (metal, rock etc)
Metal, hands down... though if you ask my husband, some of it's not *really* metal ;)

5)Favorite album cover out of your collection?
? Never been a big album covers type of girl... I drew Master of Puppets in class once when I was about 15... I guess I'll pick that one :)

6)If you were asked to describe your personality through music, what album or band would best describe you?
lol, Freak Kitchen maybe?? Nah, they're not moody or quite opinionated enough based on what I've heard... maybe PoS... they're moody, angry, opinionated, difficult to "get", and most people hate 'em. Sounds like me! :D

Shaye

Shaye, not only do I not hate you, but we drive the same car! :heh:

Here is a list of (most) of my CDs....looks like I have more non-metal than most people who have responded. Certainly my percentage is less than, say, 85%.

Dude the album cover is really cool, But what's really cool is the music! I LOVE that album!!!

Yep. Great CD. It is "Popeye metal" at its finest. :lol: