Mystery Update

I'm going to post here based on Pablabra's note. I'm not directing this at him at all, but in general. Regardless of what happens, there will be some folks disappointed with what may be added. They may not like the band or consider what may happen as special at all. I can truly understand that. I hope everyone remembers that there was absolutely no obligation or expectation to donate. I'm glad you did though!

I try to do things for the overall health of the festival. If you don't like what happens this year, then next year may be the one for you. All I can do is keep trying...

Providing the offer was accepted, when should we expect an announcement?

It's the reverse! Tom could take "Pencil Thin Mustasch" to an entire new level!

Could this be a hint, I wonder. Glenn did say earlier that he is a promoter and also a fanboy, co could it be NIGHTWISH for one only US show, or maybe SABATON

What intrigues me the most is that Glenn said it would appeal to folks outside of the normal prog/power genre. This could mean anything from Death to Black to Thrash or even something not metal at all.

With that being said I'm praying its Mystic Prophecy (wishful thinking I know!). I posted on their facebook that they needed to play ProgPower and that it was long overdue. That same day Glenn posted about the "mystery" band.

Either way I'm sure it will be kickass!

What intrigues me the most is that Glenn said it would appeal to folks outside of the normal prog/power genre. This could mean anything from Death to Black to Thrash or even something not metal at all.

With that being said I'm praying its Mystic Prophecy (wishful thinking I know!). I posted on their facebook that they needed to play ProgPower and that it was long overdue. That same day Glenn posted about the "mystery" band.

Either way I'm sure it will be kickass!

In which universe does Mystic Prophecy appeal to folks outside the prog/power genre?

Just curious...

In which universe does Mystic Prophecy appeal to folks outside the prog/power genre?

Just curious...

funny-pictures-every-side-of-the-bed-is-wrong-today.jpg