DragonForce & Turisas N. American Tour

NOV.21@The Tabernacle in ATL, GA! BE THERE! Got my tix! Who else has recently bought their tix for any stop on this tour? Stand up and be counted!

Carpool? I won't go to NJ most likely, but might head for NY or MA depending on when the days are.

-Metal
You can stay with me if you change your mind. :) I might go to NYC on the 25th if that's where most people are going, though NJ is, of course, cheaper.

Going to the Poughkeepsie show (Turisas only) with a few friends. Let me know if you wanna join. =)

I'll probably be heading down for that show. Power Glove is still opening according to the Chance and I'd like to see them, too. It's basically going to be a last minute decision though since I get up really early for work and am not cut out for late nights anymore. No vacation time to take a few hours off.

You can stay with me if you change your mind. :) I might go to NYC on the 25th if that's where most people are going, though NJ is, of course, cheaper.

Hmmmm, what are we having for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday? I might be tempted to come if you've got pumpkin pie....

Oh, and I could bring my needle and thread and do some tee-shirt fittings! :)

;)
-Metal

Hmmmm, what are we having for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday? I might be tempted to come if you've got pumpkin pie....

Oh, and I could bring my needle and thread and do some tee-shirt fittings! :)

;)
-Metal
Now that IS tempting! I always make pumpkin pie. Yum!