Lightning has struck twice...

Coldfire Mouse said:
I checked out Suspyre on MySpace..and even had them on my friends list for a while...then they started up with the on the hour every hour spam one day and when I made mention of it the attitude I got in reponse was enough to turn me off of them forever. If it's Suspyre...guess I have a band to CD shop to

Coldie

That is damn annoying, isn't it?

DrumRman said:
Sorry bud but they dont fit the description. Carnivora has 2 CD's out and FaceFront Records while not too known here, is a more known label in Norway.

On top of that after Tore Moren being at PP with Jorn, Im sure the word has gotten out even more on his band Carnivora.

2 cds? Is that including the one Tore was handing out promos of? Or was there one BEFORE the cd with Mike from CM? Killer band though! :headbang:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Earth...... :heh:

Bet we don't hear squat till Feb/March! :mad:

Damn tease!

J-Dubya
I know, i just did some checking, and i know Glenn has said it was to costly but after checking their website and their myspace pagge could we be in for VOYAGER.:OMG:

Coldfire Mouse said:
I checked out Suspyre on MySpace..and even had them on my friends list for a while...then they started up with the on the hour every hour spam one day and when I made mention of it the attitude I got in reponse was enough to turn me off of them forever. If it's Suspyre...guess I have a band to CD shop to.

Of course I'm racking my brain trying to place guesses

Coldie

I'll talk to somebody about that for you...

Pyramaze51 said:
I know, i just did some checking, and i know Glenn has said it was to costly but after checking their website and their myspace pagge could we be in for VOYAGER.:OMG:

I'd be entirely up for that! :headbang:

J-Dubya

Yippee38 said:
That is damn annoying, isn't it?

yeah it is. Hey I read the bulletins daily. I open it up and read all of then because I know they cycle fast thru. But when you open them up and the last 8 bulletins are from one band about the same thing...YEESH! And then to get tude on top of it when you let them know about it? oy

oh well...

Coldie

Not too hijack the thread but Im the same way with the myspace bulletins.

If someone feels the need to post 30 a day than I have no use for them on my friends list.

Especially when alot of people repost the same bulletin afterwards!

A few I dont mind but I had one person who was literally posting 30 + a day ,and I think its annoying as fuck.

Magius said:
With that criteria it stands to reason that any frontrunner in the speculation will almost automatically be wrong.
That would only be true if we were speculating wildly. However, Glenn has given us some clues. As for the 95% thing, we'll see. I'm still sticking with my guess.

Zod

I'm clueless when it comes to this band, so I'll have to check them out. We'll all feel like a bunch of dumbasses if it's not them! :lol: At least Suspyre has gotten some free attention out of this thread! :)

DrumRman said:
Not too hijack the thread but Im the same way with the myspace bulletins.

If someone feels the need to post 30 a day than I have no use for them on my friends list.

Especially when alot of people repost the same bulletin afterwards!

A few I dont mind but I had one person who was literally posting 30 + a day ,and I think its annoying as fuck.
AMEN! It may have had nothing to do with this thread, but damn glad someone said that. Though I've had Suspyre on my friends list for about 2 months and haven't gotten that from them....but there are others. :mad:

I think they have a label, but I'm not at home to double check.
I got a promo from Tore while enjoying my Oslo breakfast....
Cool disc!
Me too. :kickass: I'm loving that cd. Hope to have it up on BeyondEarCandy radio this weekend. Wish it was them, but I don't think they fit the clue.