Mystery Update

As I originally guessed..it's going to be Labrie! Glenn's post on Facebook was definitely a hint (unless he really is that evil! :devil:)!! Personally, I'm stoked for this as I love Labrie's solo material! :kickass:

Though several signs seem to point at LaBrie, would he really be less than headliner material? I don't think it'd look very good if Glenn bumped Sanctuary out of their headlining spot to make way for someone else. Just my two cents...

Though several signs seem to point at LaBrie, would he really be less than headliner material? I don't think it'd look very good if Glenn bumped Sanctuary out of their headlining spot to make way for someone else. Just my two cents...

I would think he's at the very least a 5th slot, if not headliner.

Yeah, it sounds like NU-Metal. Table scratching, stop and go riffs and other Nu Metal tom foolery. I'm not the only one who thinks this either. 2/3 reviews of Elements on the Metal Archives throw around the words "Nu Metal" "Linkin Park" "Nu-Metal With Keyboards" and the like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHMGdQGVqMw&feature=related

The people who write on metal archives are level 58 dungeon masters who probably have never spoken to a female in their lives.

IMO Elements Of Persuasion is the best CD LaBrie put out. It's heaps better than anything DT's done in 5 years.

I mean I go on there from time to time, but it always makes me laugh to see some dork think he's cool for only listening to metal. Nobody gives a shit.

I like the way you're thinking, but.....what could they do that would be "exclusive"? Hell, they played virtually every song in their 2.5 album repertoire on their last tour! (And it did indeed rule.)

'Course, they could always play surf versions as a special exclusive gig. :heh:

Bah. Lousy movie to use for a pun.
They should have called it The League of Djentlemen Tour, after the much-better, extremely twisted BBC TV series, but apparently....they weren't Local enough.

Well, Royston Vasey wasn't so friendly to the 70s proggy sounds of Creme Brulee NO LONGER featuring Les McQueen

The people who write on metal archives are level 58 dungeon masters who probably have never spoken to a female in their lives.

You're right, and the people who post on this forum aren't. Last time I checked, the quote on the banner is, "The place where the Geeks and Nerds are cool."

No no no, we're all nerds. I don't think you can listen to metal and not be a nerd. But the people who write on metal archives are a special kind of top-tier self-important dork. Those dudes have being the lowest common denominator dork down to a science.

I don't even try and post reviews anymore. They denied my Nocturnal Rites - 8th Sin review...most likely because I gave it a good rating.