The Annual Cryptic Roster Clue Post...

DrumRman said:
Gotta say I would love to see you guys play. I was bummed when the Keene , NH show was canceled!
:headbang: :headbang:

Small world. I grew up in Keene NH. Actually, thats my bands old stomping grounds as well. Im curious though, where in Keene there is to play worth while these days? IM not aware of any 'clubs' around there. I was just up there a month or so ago and it seems even smaller a town than when I grew up. We used to play at The Vertex (Katina's) in Hadly, MA all the time.

Evil said:
My guesses are Evergrey, PM or possibly VP since PM has a "new " cd out and VP will by then
I like both bands, but would much prefer VP. I think they're a much more entertaining live band. That said, it's probably much more likely that PM would move up to the #2 slot than VP would to the #4.

Zod

Jibrille said:
Epica: The Phantom Agony (they only have 2 albums & 1 instrumental thing I just found out about)
After Forever: Decipher (5 albums & EPs to choose from)

Thanks. I'll check 'em out.

Unca Kev said:
Ditto! They put on one HELL of a show!
Gotta get in on the support for VP. Was a highpoint for me that year. Real nice guys too. Would be great to have them back.

Harvester said:
I was hoping that Angra could have gone on another 20 minutes while Strat pretty much went the 120.

In hindsight, I would have liked to see Conception play for the extra 20 minutes that Angra didn't want to. :erk:

Met-Al said:
Returning bands:
Balance Of Power (would be nice), Nightingale (very underrated), Evergrey (no thanks), Silent Force (would be nice), Threshold (would be frigging awesome), Gamma Ray (hey, you never know!), Pagan's Mind (see Threshold), Mercenary (see Evergrey), Secret Sphere (doubt it, but perhaps a chance to redeem themselves), Vanden Plas (would give my left nut for a longer set)

U.S. debuts:
Freedom Call (would be cool, a butt-ton of requests for them), Firewind (another one with a butt-ton of requests, would be absolutely crescent fresh), Andromeda (another left nut band for me), Freak Kitchen (see Andromeda), Labyrinth (see the last two), Loch Vostok (have yet to hear them), Sieges Even (I don't think that would be counted as a reunion), At Vance (see Freedom Call), Blaze (why is he never considered?), Dragonforce (I don't know how long I could handle them), Iron Fire (would be cool, but I doubt it), Iron Savior (see Firewind), Metalium (left nut again, where's the demand?), Nostradameus (would be cool), Pegazus (see Nostradameus), Royal Hunt (could it finally happen?), Running Wild (see Royal Hunt), Shaaman (I wish!), Thunderstone (see Freedom Call), White Skull (see Iron Fire)

I hope that narrows it down a bit.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Al...

These bands are seeing more of your left nut than your Ex...

:D

And a hearty 'Fuck you' for bagging on Evergrey and Mercenary.:Spin: I hope they're playing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Gamma Ray headline when they played? If so, wouldn't that disqualify them for a returning band since the two returning are bumped up a slot?

rjrousseau said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Gamma Ray headline when they played? If so, wouldn't that disqualify them for a returning band since the two returning are bumped up a slot?

Nope, GR was a 4th slot.

Rage should be invited back for the sheer fact that no one stuck around for em last time (shame on all of you!) :p

I never realized that, I feel pretty confident of a return date then. For some reason I also have a strong feeling that Primal Fear and/or Freedom Call will be on the bill.

The Fiddler said:
In hindsight, I would have liked to see Conception play for the extra 20 minutes that Angra didn't want to. :erk:
Great idea! I completely agree. Glenn, could bands be allowed to swap minutes? I can bet that you, and a LOT of the rest of us, would have liked to have seen another 20 minutes of Conception.

rjrousseau said:

Yngvai X said:
Nope, GR was a 4th slot.

i was thinking that Gamma Ray was one of the headliners of PP III, if not.. I'm almost sure than Gamma Ray is one of the returning band bumped up a slot.....
i hope the other returning band (cross my fingers) wasn´t evergrey

Imagikafan said:
I did, and Rage put on one hell of a show!:headbang: I'd love it if the band came back.

Rage fuggin' SMOKED! VERY cool set, and for the people who left, too bad you missed it! Unfortunately, I doubt Rage would come back, if they did, I'd be right up front where I was last time, I wouldn't care about any signing or anything else for that matter....

:Smokedev:

J-Dubya