The Annual Cryptic Roster Clue Post...

Yngvai X said:
Nope, GR was a 4th slot.

Rage should be invited back for the sheer fact that no one stuck around for em last time (shame on all of you!) :p
I stuck around for 3-4 songs and was falling asleep. Too tired and they just don't do it for me. But it all about personal taste.

For those following this post, there has been a single, unexpected turn of events. One of the rules that I posted does not apply to the new band that I have signed.

Glenn H.

Oooooh let the change be that we will see Redemption play? That would fulfill an American band requirement...

Or could it be that maybe we will see someone from one of the more recent PPs making the new two-year rule null and void?????

Oh come on man, you are tormenting us now Glenn!

BABS said:
Oooooh let the change be that we will see Redemption play? That would fulfill an American band requirement...

Or could it be that maybe we will see someone from one of the more recent PPs making the new two-year rule null and void?????

Oh come on man, you are tormenting us now Glenn!

Adding Redemption would modify one rule, but potentially multiple rules. The No US band obviously would change. If they replaced one of the two returning bands they'd fit the rest of them, but if not, they'd be breaking multiple.

I can only hope that you're right on the 2nd guess and Pain of Salvation will be returning ;).

Wastefall and Mercenary are two of the bands I think will be there this year. Otherwise I have no clue.

I can only hope that it's the no US bands rule that doesn't apply. Then I'd be estatic if it meant that one of the following could play:

Redemption
Symphony X
Enchant

Glenn, since you won't tell us which rule doesn't apply, could you at least tell us some of the rules that still apply to this new band?

Hmmmmmmm it could be the no reunion or solo or project or the No US bands. Now you have everyone guessing Glenn, but IMHO that's great makes for alot of assumptions, and wish lists.