Band #4 Confirmed

Surprisingly, I do not own any Firewind discs. With that said, now knowing that Apollo sings for them and how much I love the Time Requiem and Majestic discs, this should be very cool!!!

How happy am I? A pictures worth a 1,000 words no? ;)

FIREWINDCOLLECTION.jpg

And yes I pledge my Allegiance to both G's! :headbang:

Nice picture. You have just elected yourself spokesperson for the group. What albums should we buy?

Nice picture. You have just elected yourself spokesperson for the group. What albums should be buy?

I'd start with "Allegiance". That is the new revised lineup, and the lineup you will see at the festival.

From there Id get "Forged By Fire". It appears alot of people are mixed with chity on vocals but I thought he was amazing in the band. From the killer power ballad "Land Of Eternity" to the shredding squeal fest of "Kill 2 Live". The CD rips it up.

If you like both of those then track down the rest of the catalog.

Then search out KINRICK - SENSE YOUR DARKNESS. Features original Firewind singer Stephen Frederick (Ex Kenziner, Billy The Kid).

I'm very impressed. I like this sample song a lot, I'll pick this CD up along with one of raintime's soon. So far, this is shaping up to be one fucking hell of a good god damned year.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop when pain of suckvation is announced. ;)

I'm very impressed. I like this sample song a lot, I'll pick this CD up along with one of raintime's soon. So far, this is shaping up to be one fucking hell of a good god damned year.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop when pain of suckvation is announced. ;)

They're called Pain of Snoozation.

Duly noted and any future references shall reflect said change. I just wish I was one of the people who enjoy their stuff, because it seems like a fantastic band if you like them.

*sigh