Band #4 Confirmed

This is a solid choice. I think they are in the perfect time slot as well. Thinking of that slot the last few years with Vision Divine, Symphorce, Circus Maximus,Dreamscape. Some really cool bands announced so far.

Hey Glenn, any chance there will be press releases posted for the future announcements?? I rather enjoy using them to spread word around the net and help promote the fest at the same time. While I could make my own, I'm quite certain your team will include much more appropriate content. The past PPUSA press releases have been awesome!

Things are a bit different this year in terms of official press releases. I have decided not to use my normal PR firm in order to cut costs and honestly, I don't think I need it anymore in terms of getting the word out. I did write up a formal release with Redemption this year and have plans to do the same with various other bands as well. I have never released an official press release for every single band confirmation through the years though. Century Media was actually suppose to release a press release today in support of Firewind and the festival. However, it never happened for reasons that I do not know.

Just got done watching the YouTube video.

Damn good band. Good choice Glen. Can't wait to see these guys live.

Now I need to get their CDs... more shopping!

Dave

Indeed more CD shopping to do. That's what I love about this festival. It never ceases to impress me in terms of the lineup, it gives me something to look forward to and I always end up getting several kick ass CDs to get me prepped.
ROCK ON with Firewind!!

Now band #5...Spheric Universe Experience???????????????????

This is a solid choice. I think they are in the perfect time slot as well. Thinking of that slot the last few years with Vision Divine, Symphorce, Circus Maximus,Dreamscape. Some really cool bands announced so far.

Well Firewind are actually quite bigger than all of those bands. I mean, their European tour with All That Remains and Dragonforce says it all. However I think that though for PP, the number 2 slot is perfect. I mean, if THIS is what the number 2 slot looks like, I'm dying to see the headliners. Glenn is a genius.

AMAZING IMO. I know alot of people have a problem with Chitys attitude but you cant knock the dudes talents, and once you get to know him hes a great guy and just really passionate about what he does and the music he plays (doesnt mean I condone all of his actions). I REALLY wanna see him in the States and get to hang with him. Hes like a Brother to me, and would love to see him use that voice live.
I came to the conclusion a long time ago, I love bands/musicians for their music; I'm not interested in their attitude as long as they rock (and don't COMPLETELY screw their fans). I'm not hiring them, I'm listening to them. Artisists can be temperamental, but can't we all?

Enough on that. Here's a couple of photos of Firewind from Sweden Rock:
Firewind 1
Firewind 2
Firewind 3

Great and gutsy choice, Glenn! The only concern I have is that whether the Greek Government will do to Firewind what they did to Wastefall. Otherwise a great addition.

Peace,
Ray C.

Things are a bit different this year in terms of official press releases. I have decided not to use my normal PR firm in order to cut costs and honestly, I don't think I need it anymore in terms of getting the word out. I did write up a formal release with Redemption this year and have plans to do the same with various other bands as well. I have never released an official press release for every single band confirmation through the years though. Century Media was actually suppose to release a press release today in support of Firewind and the festival. However, it never happened for reasons that I do not know.

I haven't been quite as on top of the band announcements in past years to reliaze there wasn't one for each. I think I just used the final release. I'll look forward to any future releases you provide.