It's done....

Ahhhh I thought of Demons and Wizards but didn't say because it seem san impossibility...but...if that did happen... -explodes- !!!!

Heheh Henk you know youy want to anyways so why fight it LOL..

My problem is getting over there, I am going to start trying to plan for next year's Headway if it happens :headbang:

Bear

Daybreaker said:
Returning band: Angra........ That is what I think. Hoping for Edguy but I think with all the stuff Ive calculated so far its Angra. Oh well, Angra kicks ass anyways!

Ben
Angra or Edguy is who I'm hoping for. Either one would just be a dream for me to finally see live!

How much will a ticket run me approx...?

And my guesses are this...
Elvenking
the return band I want to either be Gamma Ray or Edguy either would be just as good!

And maybe Avantasia?

I tend to agree with those who believe the huge headliner will be Ayreon / Star One. It makes so much sense. It was such a big deal when the tour happened last year in Europe. It was also on the short side. So, an Ayreon / Star One headlining date at Progpower V seems so logical as with Ayreon having a new album out soon. Oh well, the Europeans always have the better chances at seeing bands, so perhaps now it's finally our turn. We can only hope and pray.