It's done....

I know a good odd-ball band, Deadbolt! haha, i wonder if those guys are stil around? pretty funny stuff if you like really stupid humor

my head hurts from all this "thinking" maybe we all should just wait or we'll have a brain anuerism and not be around for the show. oh geez, it's time for my stress test! No Kidding!
God help us if it's Rhapsody, if they bring Christopher Lee, maybe he can sign my Count Dooku figure. ha

I can't come anyway, but lol, let's see... Gamma Ray would be an AWESOMEE return (they could play some from the Skeletons list) :p
But the mega-event - AVANTASIA!!! WOW! Imagine!! (even the backvocalists for every lead vocalist should be there! :p). But Gamma Ray and Avantasia together will be... lol Henjo has to play in both :p So, well, my best guess :p (no, not guess... hope :d)

zinescene said:
Demons and Wizards played some festivals in 2000 including the Bang Your Head Fest, Z7 Fest and Gods of Metal in italy so that rules them out as "Never performed Live"

Glenn never said "never performed live".

He did say: "I worked for four straight months to nail the headliner down. It will be a one night only, world-wide exclusive appearance. I can see some pissed off Europeans in the future."

So we know three things.

1) One night ONLY.

2) Worldwide exclusive (meaning you will ONLY see it at PPUSA!).

3) Europeans will be pissed. Why? See 2 above. :cool:

I agree, even though Demons and Wizards have performed live before, they haven't performed any material from the upcoming album that it supposedly in the works, and Europeans would certainly be pissed if PPUSA was the only place to hear them perform new material. How cool would that be...